MPM Ceramic Engine Protector is a superior multi-functional engine oil additive, formulated to perform under the most extreme conditions. The high degree of metal surface bonding results in a consistent solid and unequalled lubrication coating on the most critical and wear sensitive parts of the engine like tappets, bearings and piston rings. MPM Ceramic Engine Protector delivers not only a high performance lubrication film which prevents metal-to-metal contact but also ensures rapid heat transfer from internal component surfaces. For all petrol, diesel and LPG engines with or without turbocharger. MPM Ceramic Engine is mixable with all commercially available engine oils. It is not harmful to catalytic converters, and will not clog the filters.
Features & Specs
- Significantly reduces friction and wear.
- Restores engine power.
- Prolongs engine lifetime.
- Reduces engine noise level.
- Improves cold start performance.
- Reduces hazardous exhaust gas emissions.
- Reduces engine oil temperature.
- Improves load carrying capacity of the lubrication film.
- Aids fuel and oil consumption.
- Provides long term protection of your engine.
Not suitable for motor cycles with a wet clutch.
The 500 ml contents are suitable to treat 4 to 6 litres of motor oil.